Storm WATER CIPP - Pipeline Rehabilitation
Storm water Relining
Clean | Prepare | Cure
•NO Boiler Equipment
•NO Refer Truck (Controlled Cures)
•NO Inversion- Pull-In-Place Installation
•NO contaminated water disposal or concern
•NO exposed resins – encapsulated concept.
•See it before you cure it!
•QUICK, RELIABLE, ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
•High Strength - Excellent Mechanical Properties
•Minimal ID Reduction
• Environmental friendly product and resins.
• Impregnation done at manufacture before going to site.
• Textile Glass, which is permanently resistant to chemical agents or corrosion.
• Design Life of 70 years
• Heat Rating 150°
• For pressure pipe application, the Premium UV Liner is required and conservatively you can achieve 150 psi, with burst testing up to 600 psi.
• Thickness of liner ½ Inch for fully detached pipe.
• Each liner is designed for plant specifics and depth.
• Pull-in liner.
• Dry Install.
• 1000 watt light train to activate resins.